Included in the RERA
The Suaval Group, through its subsidiary Wanner Technical Insulation, has been registered with the RERA (Registry of Companies at risk for asbestos) for several decades, having a long history in removing and managing potentially hazardous insulation materials.
We follow the strictest protocols, guaranteeing the safety of our factory workers, by installing access tunnels and decontamination chambers.
- Insulation removal from the high-pressure turbine during the refueling of PWR II at the Asco nuclear power plant in Tarragon (ES) /
- Insulation dismantling at the Vandellós I nuclear power plant in Tarragona (ES) /
- Insulation removal from piping for the refueling of PWR I and II at the Asco nuclear power plant in Tarragona (ES) /
- Removal of fibrocement coverings at the Interquisa warehouses in San Roque (ES) /
- Insulation removal from MSR piping and equipment at the Almaraz nuclear power plant in Caceres (ES) /
- Removal of fibrocement coverings from Vandellós II nuclear power plant warehouses in Tarragona (ES) /
- Insulation removal from a boiler at the Boehringer Ingelheim factory in Malgrat de Mar (ES) /
- Insulation removal from different areas at the Repsol YPF refinery in Tarragona (ES) /
- Insulation removal at the Unelco Jinamar thermal power plant (ENDESA) in Canary Islands (ES) /
- Dismantling of the auxiliary boilers, coverings, and facings of the Asco nuclear power plant building in Tarragona (ES)