INTEGRAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Suaval Group has implemented an ISO 9001-, ISO 14001-, and OHSAS 18001-certified Integral Quality, Environment, and Risk Prevention Management System.
Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Suaval’s Integral Management System is defined by the System Policy laid down by the company’s senior management.
CERTIFICATES & ACCREDITATIONS
We question the basis of the current working system from the outset, with the aim of creating the most advanced, innovative working procedures and tools from the bottom up.
We base our working philosophy on seven strategic pillars:
- INTEGRATION / Integrating specific management systems for legal compliance in the normal operations of our client companies.
- LEGAL COMPLIANCE / Providing our clients with strict compliance and comprehension of the regulatory and legislative requirements regarding work risk, coordination of business activities, personal data protection, and food safety.
- PARTICIPATION / Educate all the parties involved on the importance of legal and regulatory compliance.
- EFFICIENCY / Optimizing cost, pursuing maximal efficiency in managing our clients’ legal compliance.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY / Applying new technologies as an integrating vehicle in managing legal compliance.
- PROFITABILITY / Facilitating optimal return on the investment our client companies make for legal compliance and continuous improvement in job risk prevention, coordination of business activities, personal data protection, and food safety.
- COMPLIANCE / Respect for the standing legislation by all the members of our organization and setting.